The Alloy Team is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all employees and customers. We are operating as normal due to the steps we have taken ensuring we keep both our customers and ourselves safe and to prevent the further spread of the virus. We are all fully vaccinated and now operate under a no-contact system. Simply leave your locking wheel nut key in the car and we will call on arrival to let you know we have arrived. We sanitise the door handles and any interior parts of the car we touch before and after the repairs.
This policy sets out steps that we are taking to help tackle the coronavirus, and expectations of customers.
• All team members are fully vaccinated and adhering to government guidelines on hand washing and hygiene.
• We ask that you keep a minimum of 2 meters away from each other and follow any specific instructions that are given to you by a member of The Alloy Team.
• No customers are allowed inside our vans.
• We have instigated a contactless process, with no signatures being required from you. All correspondence and paperwork will be sent digitally. For this you will require a smart phone or email address.
• Before entering your vehicle (if required), all members will wash their hands and wear gloves.
• Equipment that requires customer use, like card payment machines, are cleaned between use.